Significant reduction of transit and queueing times thanks to neat paths and instant directions.
Anti-panic and fire-resistant solutions planned for airport emergency situations.
Our solutions facilitate passenger transit in the airport, creating peace of mind.
Read-to-use products, quick to install and easy to be integrated into every environment.
• Reduction of waiting times at the check-in area thanks to neat and optimized paths;
• Quickly change the layout of the queueing posts to divert passenger flows;
• Ensure passenger safety at the check-in;
• Rapid and immediate understanding of the airport signage through a quick and clear communication.
• Organized people flow management in the security checkpoint area;
• Delimit intense pedestrian traffic thanks to rigid queue partitions with 180° opening angle door, ensuring passengers’ total safety;
• Increase the spaces dedicated to pedestrian flows thanks to reduced diameter bases;
• No more surprises while queueing at the checkpoint area thanks to clear and easy-to-update messages.
• Improve pedestrian flows at the gate area thanks to simplified paths;
• Increase passenger satisfaction level upon boarding;
• Improve the communication with passengers during the wait;
• Ensure a safe, efficient, and organized travel experience.
• More effective communication at the arrivals area to avoid a sense of bewilderment in the passengers;
• Reduce the time spent at touchpoints to make the airport experience more effective and enjoyable;
• Ensure maximum safety for your passengers upon arrival;
• More space dedicated airport passenger flow thanks to the reduced diameter base.
• Our Tendiflex® products ensure people flow management and reduced waiting times;
• The Tendiflex® Sphere is a totally customizable product (sphere, cap, and webbing) with company logo and colors;
• With the Tendiflex® 360, the 360° rotation of the upper part of the post allows a rapid path reconfiguration without lifting or moving the post;
• Both models are available with ergonomic and magnetic tape-ends;
• The belt retracts more slowly than common belts, thus avoiding hurting people or objects;
• Extremely durable and robust, stable up to 65° inclination;
• The possibility to choose a magnetic base ensures more stability to the product.
• Space dividing solution, easily customizable with your own graphics by simply applying a film to the panel;
• Unbeatable product in terms of duration and sturdiness;
• The base can be supplied in both fixed and magnetic versions;
• The queue partition is also available with swinging gate to delimit intense pedestrian traffic;
• The 180° opening angle doors allow to open and close the gate in total safety.
• Our LED CHROME products offer a combination of elegance and LED technology;
• They allow you to quickly change your message thanks to the easy opening of the magnetic frame: lift it, remove the old message, and insert the new one;
• Characterized by low voltage power supply, they are a further guarantee of safety;
• Flexible to install, their fixing system on cables or stylus allows the product to have a light and dynamic design;
• A clear and immediate wayfinding system gives more value to your airport environment and allows the passengers to quickly find the right path.
Passengers are willing to buy at airports if the airport experience is right.
The shelves are divided into 2 types: square-shaped and round-shaped that respond to multiple display needs.
" Your airport deserves products manufactured
to last over time. FLEX supports environmental awareness
and helps reduce waste. "
" We create solutions that aim at
making our clients happy,
feel relaxed and safe. "
" The goal is to create a more efficient
and pleasant experience
for passengers. "
" Thanks to the clutched retraction system
of our TENDIFLEX® posts, the belt gets slowly released,
avoiding any damage to things
and people around it. "
" Signage needs to be well integrated
with the architecture of the airport and seen
as a way to communicate quickly and
comprehensively with people. "
AI Website Builder